The Dalek Prophet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The blog of Ranye A McDonald. Don't expect complicated BS!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A friend of mine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
River Song
Admin
River Song

Location : The TARDIS-sometimes. Other times I do not know where I am.

A friend of mine Empty
PostSubject: A friend of mine   A friend of mine Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:39 pm

A friend of mine is very odd. Lately, before bothering to even say hello to her boyfriend, she logs into her Skype, under the invisible mode, and checks to see if two other females are online that she friended for innocent reasons. If either one is, she won't bother to talk to him at all until she is about to go to sleep, staying invisible the entire time or truly going offline. She locks down her chat client and makes sure she is off of every site he has access to contact her with. She does this daily.

We tried getting her to confront him for months. She refuses and makes excuses every time. To my knowledge, she has never even bothered to tell him WHY she does it.

And the strangest part? She actually has nothing against one of these females. If anything, she seems friendly towards them. The other, she speaks of bitterly. She never gave a reason why, though I suspect it relates to the practice of locking herself away?

I constantly wonder why she does this. Maybe this post will convince her to come clean over it and to not be so secretive!
Back to top Go down
https://thedalekprophet.4umer.com

A friend of mine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dalek Prophet :: Ranye's Blog :: Ranye's Blog-
Jump to: