The Dalek Prophet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The blog of Ranye A McDonald. Don't expect complicated BS!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
River Song
Admin
River Song

Location : The TARDIS-sometimes. Other times I do not know where I am.

#1                                      Empty
Post#1

yes.

• 1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up. (my old mp3)

• -Ticket Out of Loserville (Son of Dork)

• -Life (Yui, bleach soundtrack)

• -I like it, I love it (Tim McGraw)

• -Simplest Mistake (Seether)

• -88 (LM.C)

• -Tsunaida Te (Lil'B)

• I only listen to the first one of these... ever.

• 2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? Probably Tom Baker or David Tennant or George Lucas or Stephen Hawking.

• 3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.

• "Yeah, I noticed," Jason said. "Anyway, thanks for helping my camp while I was gone. You did an awesome job." (Mark of Athena, Rick Riordan)

• 4) What do you think about most? a friend of mine atm but generally homestuck, tacos or Minecraft or kittehs. lately this has included dog genetics and murder.

• 5) Ever had a poem or song written about you? not to my knowledge

• 6) Do you have any strange phobias? I have a phobia of being in dark bathrooms. It's specifically the bathroom.

• 7) What's your religion? NOPE.

• Cool If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? biking to Burger King or going to class

• 9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? I love Son of Dork.

• 10) What was the last lie you told? "I've been up to nothing." FUCK NO I HAVE NOT I've been breeding horses and got a 270+ skilled foal on EV today.

• 11) Do you believe in karma? yep.

• 12) What does your URL mean? it means "of the common fern"

• 13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? my urge to pet every dog I see

• 14) Who is your celebrity crush? Alex Pettyfier

• 15) How do you vent your anger? I break stuff throw stuff and bite stuff. sometimes I scream and cry.

• 16) Do you have a collection of anything? pins. cards. mythology books. My most prized piece is a stolen mythology book.

• 17) Are you happy with the person you've become? no.

• 18) What's a sound you hate; sound you love? I hate buzzing and ringing sounds. I really love purring sounds. They're comforting.

• 19) What's your biggest "what if"? What if I moved to Canada and abandoned everything and became a happy Canadian programmer? 

• 20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens? no, not during the day. YES Aliens I believe in.

• 21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm. Devin, my stuffed husky. my cover. or headphones and pringles.

• 22) Smell the air. What do you smell? I have anosmia...

• 23) What's the worst place you have ever been to? ...hm....

• 24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender? Luke Bryan

• 25) To you, what is the meaning of life? Cuddling.

• 26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? Yep. Yep. Hit a shed. in my defense, the last six feet of the hill were 70x steeper than they looked.

• 27) What was the last movie you saw? Frozen!!

• 28) What's the worst injury you've ever had? Rabies? Does that count? Other than that I got a knee infection one year....

• 29) Do you have any obsessions right now? a friend of mine.

• 30) Ever had a rumor spread about you? too many to count.

• 31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? for about 2 hours.

• 32) What is your astrological sign? Leo.

• 33) What's the last thing you purchased? last three things: Tater tots and slushies, chicken nuggets, and a nyan cat adult onesie

• 34) Love or lust? love

• 35) In a relationship? yes

• 36) How many relationships have you had? four total. Of them, I only count three... aka anything over a month.

• 37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? uhm... uh.... being an utter nerd and hiding whenever complimented?? IDK I'M TRYING TO LEARN THIS MYSELF

• 38) Where is your best friend? over one dorm on the second floor. Or in another country.

• 39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM? I was writing an angry letter to Viglink for hacking this blog and watching the olympics.

• and probably eating.

• 40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend? YES. maybe. I'm nerdy and have a sense of humor. I am my own best friend, tbh...

• 41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do? SAVE THE DOG my boss can kiss my shiny wet rump after. And that of my new dog.

• 42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?

[color][font]
a) I would tell everyone.
b) I'd put my gear in order. Kiss my best friend. Spam everything. and I'd probably go visit the west coast, one of my dreams.
And I would find Nikki a forever home with someone who can appreciate and take care of her. And who knows how to care for epileptic dogs, as I would not want to leave her in incompetent hands.
c) not as much. I'd be glad to know I had warning.

[/font][/color]

• 43) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? "Let It Go", "Deep in the Meadow", "Do you wanna build a Snowman", "Found a peanut", and "Seal Lullaby"

• 44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? The ability to have good days, bad days, random days... and still know the person's thoughts of killing me are 100% platonic.

• 45) How can I win your heart? ERM WHO ARE YOU maybe you already have?

• 46) Can insanity bring on more creativity? YES. I'm writing two pseudo-fanfics based on this.

• 47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? Going to college.

• 48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone? "The Game: You just lost."

• 49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart." MY GOD TIER sfdjhsdfglbr Witch of Heart.

• 50) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors? green and blue. pale purples and oranges are nice, but I'm very much in the dislike range of pink. (Peach is okay. I don't mind peach.)

• 51) What is your current desktop picture? *minimises everything* a frozen lake with mountains and a huge area of ice that's been pushed up and broken by the ice expanding.

• 52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be? my ex boyfriend (JK JK) okay my biological brother (love ya ex-bro)(not biological bro nuh-uh)

• 53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on? Am I a virgin. (That's just awkward in more ways than one.)

• 54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? I CAN FLY.

• 55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? I'd love to relive the half-hour I spent riding the Dragon coasters nonstop at Orlando.

• 56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? Kinda personal Q but it happened when I was five or six.

• 57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be? No one.

• 58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? Alberta, because I need out of the US right now.

• 59) Ever been on a plane? yep.

• 60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities. Lautner, Pettyfier, uh.............. D: idk

Back to top Go down
https://thedalekprophet.4umer.com
Share this post on: reddit

#1 :: Comments

No Comment.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dalek Prophet :: Ranye's Blog :: Ranye's Blog :: Those survey things-
Jump to: