The Dalek Prophet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The blog of Ranye A McDonald. Don't expect complicated BS!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How.... [R rated]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
River Song
Admin
River Song

Location : The TARDIS-sometimes. Other times I do not know where I am.

How.... [R rated] Empty
PostSubject: How.... [R rated]   How.... [R rated] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:07 am

This blog can go deep. I'm not a lightheart, and I'm not without my worries either.

My biggest worry currently concerns my friendship with Nala and the relationship with Kor.

I'm clueless about where to go, and I know the astrology is entirely incompatible. For those unaware, astrology, astronomy and the Zodiac are prominent in my religion.
Cancer/Capricorn and Leo/Aquarius are entirely incompatible, and as we fall under those signs in Sidereal/Tropical astrology, it's only worrying me.

However, the main cause for this is that I am not a physical lover. I love with my mind, and the closest I get physically to someone is to cuddle. He seems to be the opposite.

Keep in mind I am bisexual and will happily find a pair of boobs just as exciting as a dick.

I'm just bugged and this isn't boding well, and my OCD says to end it now rather than later. My OCD can go suck a cock though right now, as I want to actually meet Kor before making a further decision.

Happy Holidays to all from The Dalek Prophet!
With love, Ranye McD.
Back to top Go down
https://thedalekprophet.4umer.com

How.... [R rated]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dalek Prophet :: Ranye's Blog :: Ranye's Blog-
Jump to: